BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 1: Decision

Well, hello there. My name is Siobhan, and I'm overweight. You don't understand how difficult it is for me to start this. I've been attempting to start a weight loss program for three years now, and it's just never happened... But today, I finally decided that I had enough.

Every time I eat, I feel disgusting. It makes me not want to eat at all, but I know that isn't exactly healthy. So what do I do? I turn to google to answer my problems. And what did I find? SparkPeople. I am now officially a "Sparked Person" I s'pose. It has a meal tracker, exercise tracker, and more.

But who am I really? I am a junior in high school, an actress, a dancer, a writer, a good student, a daughter, a sister and a best friend. I love making people smile, and I love being on stage. This spring, I'll be featured as Little Sally in my high school's production of Urinetown The Musical.

I have an obsession with themed parties and music. Every genre is my favorite, and I'm going to be having an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party later this month.

I'm going to be tracking my progress on here, and I'll be doing more daily things on my other blog: Race Against Machines (Just go to my profile to get to it.)

So, tomorrow starts my new lifestyle. Doesn't that just make you nervous? Because it makes me nervous... Here's to a positive future.

-Siobhan

0 comments: