BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 3: An Apple A Day?

Well, I suppose you could say that I did worse today than I did yesterday. The only goal was my daily iron requirement. Honestly, I know that iron is important, but... seriously. It's actually really hard to eat this much...

I thought my problem was that I was over-eating. It turns out, I'm being too careful with how much I'm eating, and I'm not eating the right foods. If I want to lose weight, I need to find the right balance of calories and good food, verses exercise...

Week days are going to make it tough to blog, but if I make myself finish my homework by nine every night, I'll have an hour on the computer to enter in the days food, check out DailyBooth, check my Facebook, update Twitter, check my e-mail, and blog a little bit. This should be fun, but then again, it's only day three.

Snacking definitely helped. Zone bars are a lot of calories, but because I'm going to be dancing for a while tomorrow, I definitely think that it's worth it.

So, here's to the future, here's to tomorrow, and here's to not eating after 7:30 for the third day in a row! Woot!

-Siobhan

0 comments: